Monday, December 7, 2009

Uniforms and How Students Really Feel About Them!

Picture a school with everyone wearing the same thing. Same shirt, same pants, and same shoes. Would you like your school like that? I'm glad my school does'nt have to wear uniforms!
I think students should not have to wear school uniforms.

One of my reasons is you would not be able to show off your sense of style! Some kids have different styles. Some students wear sweat pants and sweat shirts everyday to school, while other students wear clothes that look like they are going to church! You can tell peoples attitude by how they dress.

Also wearing uniforms could get old and annoying! Every single day you might have to wear a blue shirt and white pants. It would get really annoying. I change my style everyday. Some days I wear a sweat shirt and jeans other days i might just wear sweats.

The last reason is uniforms cost a lot more money. A uniform plus regular clothes would cost a lot more money. Just wearing everyday clothes would save hundreds of dollars.

Think, you see a school with different people wearing different clothes! You see everybody's personality by how they dress, plus their parents are saving hundreds of dollars. That's how my school is.

blog comments powered by Disqus