Monday, December 7, 2009

I Need One!

How would you like not having a cellphone? I know I sure don't. In my eyes a cell phone is a must! Here is why I need my own phone.

The first reason I should get a cell phone is for communication with friends. With a cellphone I could call and text my friends. Then I wouldn't have to use the home phone, so it will be free more often. Also I wouldn't have t use my parent's cellphone to text or call my friends away from home.Communicating with friends is a big thing, don't you agree?

Communication with my parents is big to ! For example if I needed to do some research and I wanted to know if I could go to the library, I could call my mom or dad. Another example would be if some one was late to pick me up I could call or text whoever necessary . As you can see I could use a cellphone in a few situations so far. Let me show you some more.

Think what would happen if I didn't have a cellphone and I got lost at say the Iowa State Fair? Now I want you to think what would happen if I did have a cellphone and got lost at the Iowa State Fair. See the difference? Possibly if I had a cellphone I could have more freedom,like I could go off somewhere and my parents could check on me.Then I wouldn't have to walk back and forth or stay with my family all the time.

A cellphone could help me be more responsible. On way it could help me be more responsible is that I wouldn't want it to be taken away so my behavior and organization would improve. If my behavior didn't the privilege would be taken away. I would also need to be more organized so I wouldn't loose it.With all these ways cellphone could help me I think they all could also help me with my babysitting career. Look at all these ways a cellphone could help me.

I would like you to look at this essay and see all the ways a cellphone could benefit me.If you are in my shoes with no cellphone.I hope it will help you get one.


Analese H
blog comments powered by Disqus