Monday, December 7, 2009

Dogs are Better Than Cats

Do you like dogs? I know I do! For three main reasons and many more! Sledding wouldn't be the same without my dog Hawkeye! She runs down the hill with me and at the bottom I throw snow up in the air for her to play with! She does the same with my sister and never gets tired!

The first reason why I think dogs are better than cats is, dogs make wonderful pets! I have two dogs, a golden retriever named Hawkeye and a beagle named Tipper! Both my dogs are wonderful!and I enjoy having them!

The next reason I like dogs better than cats is dogs each have their own personality! Every dog has its own character. For example, my dog Tipper is lazy, old, and boring; she doesn't like to play very much. My other dog Hawkeye is excited, outgoing and active. Another dog might be confused and skinny. There are all sorts of personality's dog could have!

My third and final reason for liking dogs better than cats is dogs are smart and playful. dogs can play fetch and lots of other things. Wouldn't it be weired if they sold fetch toys for cats?

I cant imagine not ever going to the dog ark it is so fun! These are the reasons i like dogs and I hope some day you will have the privilege of a BF for life!

Rachel R.
blog comments powered by Disqus