Monday, December 7, 2009

Hunting

Why is hunting fun? you get to use a gun and other interesting hunting supplies. just imagine walking threw the bright colored forest to hunt for an Elk, deer, and coyotes. here is a example on hunting. One day when my dad was a little boy he went out hunting with an old hunting gun so when he when out hunting he came back with a hole lot of pheasant, rabbit and a hole lot of other dead animals but had a mystery behind one when he shot the bird down he went over to look for the hole in the bird but he could not find it but then when he look at the head of the bird there it was a big hole it the temple of the bird. why do you need a knife for hunting? for after you kill your animal to ether to stuff it or skin it.


I like hunting because you get to sneak up on the to see what they look like. i sat in tree four hours when the first buck came and it was huge it had 18 points on its antlers. it had darkish color. it stood about 7 feet tall it was exciting to see such a wonderful animal.


one reason I like hunting is you get to keep the animal you shoot. Then when you go home you can stuff it up and use it as a statue for declaration. Another reason is you can skin it and us it for warmth and to show it off to your family and friends.


My last reason is that if you never shot a animal your crazy when I shot my first animal it fell like a rock. When you pull the trigger of the gun you hear a loud BOOM and you can feel excitement running threw your vanes. When I look at what happen to the animal I yelled "WOW that a big buck" but then I fell sorry for the pour animal cause I learned that that was the end of its life but if you think about it what if that was you on the ground dead and you were put up as a statue.

the only fun part about hunting is you get to kill as many animals as you but first you to go threw hunters safty class and you need a license for what ever animal you want to shoot. I think with out hunting the aniaml populationon aniamls are going to riase like a rock and I think alot of people are going to die and alot of people are going to die.
the end
by chaney l
blog comments powered by Disqus