Monday, December 7, 2009

Dogs are better!

Hi! I'm Steeli and i am going to tell you why dogs are better. What's that? dogs are better than what? cats. Yes cats, im talking to you. sorry but dogs are better than you. want to know why? ok. ill clue you in about it.
dogs are way better than cats and im going to tell you why. one, dogs are a LOT easier to train. if I'm wrong tell me because in 3rd grade, i did a experiment about trying to train a cat, and i wasnt successful. second when you i call my cat, she never came to me. but when i call my dog, she always comes. also, my dog is always up for a good scratch on the back. sometimes when i try to pet my cat he just hisses and growls.
Lastly, dogs are faithful and loyal. cats just dont care. If you feed them they are yours. Thats what the cat thinks, I think. I mean come on. Seriously, would you rather have a hissing, growling machine or a playful, athletic, loyal, trustworthy machine? Thanks for listening!
blog comments powered by Disqus