Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Beanstalk and the Jack


See full size image


Hi. My name is beanstalk, you might remember me from the foolish
children's tale "Jack and the Beanstalk" and honestly, none of that junk the little kid Jack told the press was true, and I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing those dumb climbers tell me about the UNTRUE story Jack told them. But don't worry that is what I'm here for... to tell you the real story.

The Real Story

So one day, me and my little seed buddies were just hanging out, laughing at the bruised apples. When right then and there some freak came and scooped and handful of me and my friends up and would not let us down. At this point, I was screaming my head off, "HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!" But my mysterious kidnapper would not let us down. Then we were sliding " WOAH!".
When I finally realized that we were in a sack, I was MAD.
"Hey guys can you believe this freak?!"
I waited, but no response came.
"Guys?"
Still no response.
"Uh-Oh..."
Could it be possible? No. It couldn't be. Were my best friends, gulp, DEAD? That's when I fell asleep.

When I woke up, It took me two hours to realize that I was in the ground. One morning two weeks later, I awoke in sunlight. I was now two inches above the ground! Before I knew it, I was 36 feet tall! WOW! And then one day this Jack kid comes up to me and starts climbing... "OWW!"
He tried climbing up and got scared halfway and then slid back to the ground, what a baby, I thought, and the next day It's all over the media.
"little boy climbs beanstalk to find giants at the top"
"Local Child Is Greeted by GIANTS at Top of Beanstalk"

But as I said, none of it is true. But I guess thats what you get for being mean to bruised apples!
blog comments powered by Disqus