Monday, December 7, 2009

Football Is The Best

Picture yourself running down the field; imagine dodging the defense, and then diving into the end zone for six. The announcer yells your name over the speaker as the crowd goes wild. There is only one sport that this can happen in. FOOTBALL!

Football is so much better than any sport i can think of. Its the best because it strengthens you mentally and physically. For example you get muscles from all the up downs and you get faster because of all of the laps you have to run.

Football also is one of the best discipline builders ever. It teaches you to listen for example when your in the huddle you have to listen to the play that is being called, also it teaches you to never give up even when you loose or you don't think you can go any longer. also, football is such a fun sport. I mean what other sport can you make friends, hit, jump, run, and block. for example I am on an all valley team and now I have a whole bunch of valley friends.

Just imagine how awesome it would be to be a football legend. I know that I would not be the man that I am today without football. It has made me stronger, faster, and smarter.

Antony M.
blog comments powered by Disqus