Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flagnog Pie

There was a pie, chocolate, pumpkin, pecan, NO!!!! It was flagnog pie. Somewhat like cow pie, but way, way worse. It smells a billion times worse than cow pie does. It once has has smelled so bad that the entire state had to flee the area. Ever since then the entire state has been deserted. How sad would that be. It does not come from cows, or pigs, it comes from nothing! I just made the whole thing up. HA! I can't belive you actually thought that flagnog pie exists. Nah you probably didn't but if you did, then what is wrong with you! If it was real then it would to have come from aliens or some other weird thing. So now cow pies still have the record for weirdest name, or smelliest kind of pie. HA! I did it again. Actually if you ask me I do not know if it has some kind of record. You know I am just so good at gettin you guys, it seems like I am awesomly beast at taht. Not reall but hey i'm a rookie, and still good. Ok not that either but i was right about the whole awesomely beast part you know that right good, cause if you don't then you should.
blog comments powered by Disqus