Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter

I am sick of Winter!!!! It was fine for 2 weeks, but now its a pain. First off, it's way too cold to even go outside and enjoy the snow. You either get frostbite, or the snow is too hard or soft to do anything with it. Also, the snow is piled so high, that it wont melt until April, or something. That means that baseball won't start for a while longer! I am so mad! Another reason why I am hating the winter, is all of the snow days. We're going to June 4th, I think. We were only going to go until May 30th. I feel really bad for Des Moines schools. They started a couple of weeks after us, so they are going until June 17th! I also miss the Spring and Summer clothes. I am tired of wearing heavy coats, jeans, sweatshirts, hats, and still being freezing!!!!!!! I can't wait until Spring comes!
blog comments powered by Disqus