Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Cant I?!?!

I don`t get it?!?! When ever I have a loose tooth people tell me at school to pull it out. Then when I try to I cant! Its like I lose all my confidence in myself when I am not at home with my dad. Then when I get home I just ask my dad to make it a lot more loose then I will just finish it! I feel like I only have confidence when I am with my dad. Because he is always like come on Shriver you can do this! Ha ha that might sound funny but he does! Then sometimes I cry but every sense this year I have not!!! I am SO proud of myself. But then sometimes my dad gets a hammer and a pencil... and then puts the pencil on my tooth and hits the hammer to it! OUCH!!! Not this time though. I didnt let him do that. It scares me way to much. So I just had him push my tooth back and for surprise I did not cry!! It still scares me though. Because knowing that something is getting pulled out of your mouth just is disturbing to me? In my opinion I hate blood it grosses me out!
blog comments powered by Disqus