Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SCREAM

The door creaks open but nothing is there. I walk in expecting anything the door slams shut behind me click and its locked. Since I'm stuck here I might as well look around, I thought. I started creaking up the stairs. I walk look into the next door and see a floating sword. I back away slowly knowing it's not a coincidence. A piercing scream comes from the kitchen, I go to check it out, "no," I yelled. Laying on the floor in front of me was a man with a knife in his head over top written in blood it said your next. I need to hide, I think. I hide under the table just as a floating knife enters the room.
How do I get out of here I think, I come out from under the table and start walking out. I start walking up the stairs as cautious as i could al of the sudden the floor breaks and i find myself hanging by a block of wood. The block breaks and I fall and am surprised to land on another floor. It is made of stone with stone walls surrounding it. I walk slowly and a knife flies towards my face i duck and realize this place is rigged. A gunshot, then i'm on the ground my leg bleeding. I rip off part of my shirt and tie it around my leg. I crawl forward avoiding everything for being so low on the ground.
I get to point in the hall that has gail sells on each side and slowly stand up. It looks like i'm in a really old prison i think. I look inside the sells and see many dead people hung on the wall. No I think, this is a torture camp.I keep limping pass and come to a very narrow hallway. I jump seeing people hung by the ceiling.I find a stairway and find myself back in inside the house. A club comes and hits me in the head and knocks me out.
I wake up strapped to the wall in the torture camp. The wall is very cold and pointy. "Why," I yell out. I struggle to get out of the bar but its locked tight.I hear a creaking sound and realize the one holding my arm is lose. I rip my arm out and try pulling on the other ones. My other arm comes lose. I start pulling on my legs and eventually rip it off. My other leg comes lose and I fall to the ground. I feel weird as if something is watching me.
"Good job," I hear. Who are you, were are you,"I ask. Nothing......... I walk up the stairs again and find another stairs, and another. Eventually i come to the top of the building. I look over the side and then i'm falling. I grab onto the side of the building holding on for dear life. I start climbing down and reach the bottom. I walk over to the gate and touch it I get flung backward in shock. Great its a electric fence i think. I walk around and find the generator powering the electric fence. A knife is flung from the top of the the building and i duck and it hits the generator. I touch the fence and its not electric anymore. I climb over the fence and run straight for home.I get home and run upstairs and jump in my bed and try to get to sleep.



blog comments powered by Disqus