Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rain

Rain is glooming outside the window.
It makes me feel tired.I am slowly falling sort of energy.
Soon I will go to band and hear the instruments play. There will be bass drums and snare drums, clarinets, and flutes. there will be trumpets, that's me, trombones, and a tuba too. Lastly there will be baritones,the altos, and one tenor sax, and then the oboe that's sounds like the flute. This will wake me up. I hope.


I feel drowsy and lifeless like a sleepy sloth. After band class I will go to social studies. That is where I will take a test on the New Stone Age. I will color my picture and write someone a letter about the tools and some vocabulary words from the text.

I will feel drowsy through modern language. I won't get the German on my tongue. Then I'll go to lunch which isn't all that fun. I'll go to math, and almost fall asleep. Finally I will go to science then the day will be done. Soon I'll ride the bus home and not get to play.
All because of rain.

blog comments powered by Disqus