Wednesday, February 3, 2010

4 Wheelers

Have you ever taken a ride on an ATV of a 4 wheeler? If your answer is no then were have you been all of these years, you have been missing out on all the fun. I'm not kidding you! They will be the best thing you have ever ridden in you entire life.
When I took my very first ride I was about 8 or 9 years old. In Oklahoma at my mom's parents house. They made me sit in the back and just ride while they drive. That was kind of fun. But then when I turned 10 I got to drive it for the first time. I had the best time ever on 4 wheeler. It was awesome! I really only get to ride during Thanks Giving time it's not that exciting. But at least I still get to ride it. 4 wheelers are still super duper fun, especially when you get to go really fast. Then you get the most fun out of it all.
blog comments powered by Disqus