Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brady

Who is Brady? Well Brady is my dog he is cute, fluffy, and very lovable. We got him when I was just 7 years old now I'm 11 and he is now 5 years old. He is my mom's dog it was Christmas and me and my dad went out to get something for my mom and we looked through the newspaper for dogs, we found one he was a little black dog so we decided to buy him but when we got there, there was a little puppy I thought he was so cute so we got him when we got home all my siblings were running away from him they thought he was scary. But after they got used to him they realized he was not even scary at all. We still have him today his full name is Brady Broosky M. He has Brady cause of the New England Patriots, Brooksky cause of Teddy Broosky of the New England Patriots. He might get on our nerves sometimes with his barking, but we really do love him with all our hearts!
blog comments powered by Disqus