Friday, April 23, 2010

September 9th, 2009 9/9/09

When I see you my heart stops beating, it feels like it's going to break in half. The only thing that's is holding it together are couple threads of happiness, and good memories that we had. But I don't know what to think of you now. . . you, and your blond hair and blue eyes. You changed in 6th grade, it wasn't like 5th grade because you changed. No more saying "I love you" no more. . .nothing.
Because you left me alone, and you didn't care about me or anyone anymore. You use to be nice, loving, sweet, kind, and funny. you loved me, but that all changed in 6th grade. you looked at me in 6th grade and you didn't smile like you did in 5th grade. Months passed and still no word from you. Then one day I spoke.
"Why did you leave me?" and these were the last words you ever said to me.
"I don't know" all in 6th grade.
- Things are going to change in your life, but you need to take a step forward and take a change to be prepared at life.
blog comments powered by Disqus