Friday, April 23, 2010

A New View

All of the sudden I was swept off the desk and thrown on the ground by the shredder. There was no way he was going to shred me, I know more about him than he knows about himself, I even know what his foot and hand print is. Well I guess I just have to get over it or I would die, I had to find a chance to run or at least to hide. There it was, he opened the door, this might be my one and only chance to live. I got up and ran over to the scissors on the ground, cut myself into a ninja, got a marker and colored myself black. Now it was time to move, I ran over to the door and slipped into the hallway. I ran as fast as I could and got to the next room safely, now I have to think about getting down the stairs. Well I guess I have to try and jump, but then I got another idea when a breeze on my back blew me into the hallway. I'm flying and surviving the stairs. Now that I was down on the main floor I had to get outside, he had to open the door because it was way to heavy.........
blog comments powered by Disqus