Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dogs Are the Best Pets Ever!

Do you know how many ways dogs can help humans? That's why I think dogs are the bests ever.
Dogs are great because they will wake you up in the morning witch is helpful if your late or in danger from a fire or a burglury. sometimes my dogs bark when someones coming to the do witch is also helpful if your expecting company. These are a few of many reasons why dogs are the best pets ever.

Another reason is that dogs always wan to play.For example sometimes my dogs will wan to play outside even when it's below 0 degrees. They'll also play with whatever toy you give them. plus try and get your attention no matter what your doing like if your on the phone or cooking.

Plus dogs love being petted and being with people. For example one of my dogs expects to be pet when ever I walk by her. My dogs also follow me were ever I go. Another example is that my dogs always lick me when I sit next to them.

My last reason why dogs are the best pets ever is that they can be trained to do things from fetch and play dead to save peoples lives in fires to help blind people get around. Without dogs some people may not be abole to get around. Plus some people have made a career out of training dogs and winning contests.

These are just a few reasons why dogs are the best pets . It's hard to imagine a world with out without dogs.
blog comments powered by Disqus