Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Butter-Fingers :-)

     If I had a million dollars,I'd buy all the Butter-finger factories in the world so I could taste the peanut-butter and chocolate separately from each other. Say you have a Snickers? For example did you think I wonder what the chocolate tastes like without the peanuts??? I have! That's why I'd own all the Butter-Finger factories in the world because Butter-Fingers are the best candy-bars in the world. 
     This is how to make Butter-Fingers. First take Hersheys best chocolate, mix it with Reeses best peanut-butter and make it crunchy. That's a Butter-Finger! So after that you probably want to race to your nearest Caseys and buy all the Butter-Fingers they have. But you can't (even though they are very popular) because I'm not finished with you until the cows come home.
     So next time you see a king-sized Hersheys and a Butter-Finger dangling of the side of a cliff GRAB THE BUTTER-FINGER!!! But if you are allergic to peanut-butter it's okay but hey they're a lot better than those Almond-Joy (Icky) every time I say that my mouth goes numb.
blog comments powered by Disqus